2.3.2014 - Something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue.
- I've gone from one extreme to the other this update, with updates to old 1970's Atari cabinets to the brand new Sega RingEdge 2 Hardware, so hopefully a little for everyone :)
- Added cabinets to most games on Atari 6502 Black and White Raster Hardware.
- Added CTS1 to Atari Test Equipment Hardware.
- Added "The Sentinel" as an alternate name for Akka Arrh and added a prototype cabinet mock up to Akka Arrh/The Sentinel/Target Outpost on Unknown 1980's prototype hardware.
- Renamed Banpolin to Bumpoline DECO Cassette Hardware, after finding a flyer, thanks to DFJustin.
- Started to remove most of the "x configuration" nonsense and changed all of the sections around, moved loads of stuff and tried to make sense of the mess, it makes more sense to me now at least...(I had pages with one game on, moved them all to the unique hardware page etc.) Feel free to put me right if you think I've lashed it up.
- Added Otomedius to Konami PC (a new(ish) Gradius/Parodius!), thanks to Shoutime.
- Added Point Blank 3 to System 10 Hardware (it's 3rd platform), proof you can't keep a good game down, thanks to Tim.
- Added better screenshots to Quester and Quester Special Edition on Namco System 1, thanks to Brian A Troha.
- Added Emeraldia to Namco NA-2 Hardware as it's also on that, thanks to Brian A Troha.
- Added better title shots to Gun Barl and Oh! Bakyuuun on System 11 and System 12 Hardware, thanks to Brian A Troha.
- Added RingEdge 2 Hardware page, and added Blade Arcus, Caladrius AC, Code of Joker, Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate: Arcade, Game Center Love With Pengo!, Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-, Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R, Initial D Arcade Stage 7 AA, Phantom Breaker: Another Code, Storm Racer G, Transformers: Human Alliance and Under Night In-Birth to it.
- Added Lindbergh Blue, Lindbergh Red and Lindbergh Red EX, deleted Lindbergh Satellite Hardware page, moved all the games about and added some descriptions, thanks to Andy Geezer for the technical info.
- Moved Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown from Ringedge to Lindbergh, thanks to Shoutime.
- Added screenshots to Virtua Tennis 4 on RingEdge Hardware.
- Added Yukiwo and screenshots as the prototype name for Master of Weapon on B System Hardware, thanks to Haze.
- Moved Stunt Typhoon to Type Zero Hardware, thanks to Shoutime.
- Added Valve Limit R to Type X Hardware, thanks to Shoutime.
- Added Mobile Suit Gundam: Spirits of Zeon to TypeX+ Hardware, thanks to Shoutime.
- Added Cyber Diver to Type X2 Hardware, thanks to Shoutime.
- Added Ultra Street Fighter IV to Type X3 Hardware, thanks to Shoutime.
- Deleted Scorpion Hardware, it was probably the prototype name for Type-Zero.
- Renamed Tyou Kousoku Henkei Zyairozeeta to Chō Soku Henkei Gyrozetter on Type X3 Hardware (based on the manga), thanks to Denhomer.
- Added Shatterhand to Playchoice 10 Hardware, thanks to Mr Goodwraith.
7.2.2014 - January Sucks, hurrah for February!
- I've been managing to keep mostly on top of stuff now and have started to do some "nice to do's", like adding some more cabinet pictures (specifically dedicated cabinets, not too bothered about kit cabinets unless they're "special").
- Added Gremlins and screenshots to Atari System 2 Hardware, thanks to Stiletto and atarigames.com
- Added screenshots to BMX Heat on Atari Hard Drivin' Hardware, thanks to atarigames.com
- Added screenshots to Accelerator on Atari System 2 Hardware.
- Added better screenshots to Beavis and Butthead on 3D0 Prototype Hardware and changed the description of the game, thanks to Bobby Tribble.
- Added Jammin, Hare Scare and Bar Room Baseball to Atari Unknown 1980's Prototypes, thanks to atarigames.com
- Added better screenshots to Cyber Storm on Unknown 90's Prototype Hardware, thanks to Bobby Tribble.
- Added cabinet and screenshot to Missile Command Deluxe on Atari Unknown 80's Prototype Hardware, thanks to Bobby Tribble.
- Added cabinet pictures and screenshots to the prototype game Firebeast/Dragon Master on 6502 Colour Raster Hardware.
- Added cabinet pictures to Star Wars and The Empire Strike Back on Star Wars Vector Hardware.
- Added cabinet pictures to Gauntlet, Gauntlet 2 and Vindicators PtII on Gauntlet Hardware.
- Added cabinet pictures to 720, Accelerator, APB, Championship Sprint, Paperboy (including a prototype cabinet) and Super Sprint on Atari System 2 Hardware.
- Added cabinet pictures to Asteroids, Asteroids Deluxe, BattleZone, Bradley Trainer and Lunar Lander on Atari 6502 Vector Hardware.
- Added cabinet pictures to Cloak & Dagger, Cloud 9, Crystal Castles, Liberator, Return Of The Jedi, Runaway and Sprint 4 on Atari 6502 Colour Raster Hardware.
- Added cabinet picture to Missile Command on Missile Command Hardware.
- Added cabinet pictures to Black Widow, Gravitar, Major Havoc, Quantum, Red Baron, Space Duel and Tempest on Atari Vector Hardware.
- Added screenshots to Flash Boy/DECO Kid and Geinohjin Sikaku Siken on DECO Cassette Hardware, thanks to Stiletto
- Added 18 Challenge Pro Golf as alternate name to Tournament Pro Golf, combined Burger Time and Hamburger as clones and moved Cook Race to this as it's a bootleg of Hamburger, all on DECO Cassette Hardware, thanks to Stiletto.
- Moved Spelling Tree/Spelling Bee from Konami Unknown to "Fake, Wrong, Made Up Games", it was a prototype MSX game, not an arcade game. Thanks to Stiletto.
- Added Let's Go Crazy Cross (alternate name to Susume! Taisen Puzzle Dama) and screenshots to Konami GV Hardware, thanks to Stiletto.
- Added Ruins/Relix to Unknown Hardware, thanks to Stiletto.
- Added a Namco System 147 Hardware page and moved the new Pac-Man games to it, thanks to kcerdesk and ecm iam.
- Added lots of cabinet pictures to Pole Position 1&2 on Pole Position Hardware.
- Added better screenshots to Cool Riders on Sega Unique Hardware.
- Added screenshots and cabinet pictures to Space Battleship Yamato and added the alternate title "Star Blazers" to Taito LG System Hardware, thanks to Stiletto.
- Replaced the Sega Attack cabinet with a Taito Attack cabinet (duh) on Taito Discrete Logic Hardware, thanks to Stiletto.
- Moved Gunslinger Stratos from Type x3 to Type x2 Hardware, thanks to kcerdesk.
- Added Gunslinger Stratos 2 to Type x3 Hardware.
- Added screenshots to Happy 6 in 1 and extra title screens to lots of games on PGM Hardware, thanks to JacKc.
- I've just finished Assassins Creed Black Flag, what a great game! I wasn't into the others but this one really grabbed me, been playing it on the PS4 and it looks lovely as well (giving my PC a well earned breather!)
26.12.2013 - Merry Xmas!
- Doing an update whilst waiting for my belly to deflate from 24 hours of non-stop eating...
- Added lots more information about GTI Club Supermini Festa on Konami PC Hardware, thanks to Tomas Dahlgren.
- Moved Metal Gear Solid Arcade 3D to Konami PC Hardware and deleted Konami PC 3D Hardware.
- Added the ultra rare Rad Mobile R360 to Sega System 32 Hardware.
- Added PCB picture to Namco System 357 Hardware, thanks to Kcerdesk.
- Added Taito Type X3 Hardware page, thanks to Kcerdesk.
- Added cabinets and screenshots to Gunslinger Stratos and Lord of Vermilion III to Taito Type X3 Hardware.
- Added a Nintendo Playchoice 10 Hardware page.
- Added a Nintendo Vs. Hardware page.
Visit the news archive for older news